District Financial Information is posted here when it becomes available. Please be patient as some of these files are large and may take a few minutes to download.
The District reports the Fitness Center, Paddle Tennis and Golf Course Funds as major proprietary funds. At December 31, 2011, the District closed the operations of the three above funds to the Recreation Fund. As such, the balance sheets have been closed out and transfers have been made on the income statements of the three funds to show the closing of the funds at December 31, 2011.
Treasurer's Report Notice of Availability
To view the 2013 First Quarter Financial Report: Click Here.
To view the Final 2013 Budget: Click Here.
To view the Final 2012 Budget: Click Here.
To view the Final 2011 Budget: Click Here.
The Annual Budget of the Lake Bluff Park District for the fiscal year commencing January 1 through December 31 is approved by the Board of Commissioners. The Budget primary objectives include the following:
- Meet short-term Strategic Plan initiatives
- Build Ending Cash Balances (Reserves)
- Establish a contingency balance/plan for pool
- Reflect interfund transfers in the budget for those enterprise funds unable to meet a balanced budget
- Prioritize and fund specific capital expenses based on Capital Plan
- Control Operational Costs
- Deliver quality services and programs
- Develop a pricing strategy that balances accessibility and revenue generation
Typically, prior year audits are presented at the June Regular Board meeting and posted in July.
To view the 2011 Audit: Click Here.
To view the 2010 Audit: Click Here.
To view the 2009 Audit: Click Here.
The 2012 Total Compensation Package information is available to view at the Lake Bluff Park District administrative offices. Contact Ron Salski at (847) 234-4150 ext. 18 to request a copy.
The Park District is a separate taxing agency than the Village and follows the Illinois Park District Code.