Services, Facility Amenities, Features:
- Facility Features:
- Locker rooms with private showers, towel services and amenities
- Complimentary fitness center towels
- Lounge area
- Suspended 1/13 mile walking/running track
- Group Fitness studio
- Spin studio
- Free weight resistance training area includes Olympic-size plates and heavy duty commercial benches, racks & equipment, and complete dumbbell sets of 5 to 100 lb. pairs.
- Functional fitness training area that includes Cybex cable systems, along with medicine balls, BOSU Balance Trainers and numerous other training props and equipment.
- Childcare through the KidZone – see schedule of hours.
- Cardio equipment connected with TV’s and workout program controls
- Precor recumbent bikes and AMT’s with Open Stride
- Freemotion Incline Trainers (-3–30%)
- Octane Fitness Lateral X
- Seated ellipticals
- Seated NuStep trainers
- Cybex strength training equipment
Childcare is available while you’re in the fitness center working out or taking a class. Maximum of 1.5 hours per visit.
Monday–Friday 8:00 am–3:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – noon
We hope you will join us for some Fun & Fitness, a great way to enhance your quality of life! Remember, OBOLOC! One Body, One Life, One Choice….Come to Lake Bluff Park District’s Fitness Center to begin or continue your journey to a higher quality of life through good health and enhanced fitness for the whole family! Where Healthy Happens!
More Fitness Center Information:
Hours of Operation
Lake Forest Residents
Are now eligible to receive Resident rates at the Lake Bluff Health & Fitness Center!
Contact our Fitness & Healthy Lifestyle Manager about a corporate membership for your employees. There is no better investment than supporting the wellness and health of your most valuable asset! Call 847-234-4150, ext. 7361 for more information.
For Active Older Adults, we have a special program of classes known as SILVER-FIT (Successful Independent Loving Vibrant Empowered Resilient- Fun In Training. Learn more Here
Full-time non-resident employees of businesses located in some areas of Lake Bluff, Knollwood or North Chicago that pay taxes to the Lake Bluff Park District are entitled to resident fitness center rates. Employees must show proof of full-time employment to participate.